- “Genealogy Bargains for Thursday 10 March 2016” by Geneabloggers
- “20 Free and (Relatively) New Genealogy and Family History Resources – 2016 Version Part 1” on UpFront with NGS – Also see PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, and PART 5
- “Do Conferences Need Bloggers?” by DearMyrtle – an excellent post for those planning conferences and bloggers who wish to participate!
- “Concepts – Identical By Descent, State, Population and Chance” on DNAeXplained by Roberta Estes – for those who want to know about what that means exactly
- “Ancestry.com Member Connect Now Shows You Records Attached to Other Trees” on Genea-Musings by Randy Seaver – I didn’t know this was there until I read this!
- “2017 FGS National Conference Call for Presentation Proposals” on Dick Eastman’s blog
- “Live Streaming Information for the NGS Conference” – if you can’t make it to the NGS Conference this year, 10 of the lectures will be presented online (there is a cost). Registration is open now!
- “How do I Know That’s My Ancestor” by Amy Johnson Crow – free webinar on Legacy Family Tree until the 15th!
- New Finding Your Roots episode available online: Mia Farrow and Dennis Hoffman are the guests – season 3 finale!
- “Free BCG Webinar: Fonkert on Merging and Separating Identities” on BCG Springboard blog
- “Genetic Family History Test Now Available from AncestryDNA” on Dick Eastman’s blog
- “New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch – Feb 28 – March 5” on Genea-Musings
- FindMyPast Friday’s:
- New York Passenger Lists and Arrivals from 1925-1957
- Lancashire, Manchester Cremation Records 1818-2001
- Plymouth and West Devon Land Tax and Valuation Records, 1897-1949
Please like & share: