- “FamilySearch Announces Shutdown, Upgrade” on the AncestryInsider – big news! This Monday FamilySearch will be OFFLINE for 24 hours!
- “Genealogy Bargains for Friday 24 June 2016” on Geneabloggers
- “Contest: Win a Set of DNA Genealogy Guides from Shop the Hound” on Geneabloggers! Contest ends June 27th at 2am CDT
- “Concepts – Managing Autosomal DNA Matches – Step 1 – Assigning Parental Sides” on DNAeXplained by Roberta Estes – I am really enjoying the concepts series on her blog!
- “What Millenials Can Teach Us About Family History” by Amy Johnson Crow – as a millenial myself (although the VERY early end and I don’t quite fit the millenial traits), I appreciate this article 🙂
- “We Did It!” On the Legal Genealogist by Judy G. Russell – The Freedman’s Bureau Index is complete!
- “A Triangulation Intervention” by Blaine Bettinger on his blog The Genetic Genealogist
- “Digging Deeper in German Parish Records” by Gail Blankenau on Legacy Family Tree – Free until 29 June!
- The newest episode of Genealogy Roadshow is now available! Watch it online: “Providence“
- “‘Genealogy Connection’ Joins ‘The Genealogy GuysSM Podcast‘” on DearMyrtle
- New updated records on FamilySearch and Ancestry listed on Randy Seaver’s Genea-Musings blog!
- FindMyPast’s newest Friday Records:
- Northumberland & Durham Baptisms
- Prisoners of War 1715-1945
- PERSI Monthly Image Update
- NYG&B Quarterly Update
- Arizona Deaths
- Irish Newspapers
Please like & share: