- “Genealogy Bargains for Friday 30 September 2016” on Geneabloggers – check out the FREE amazon ebook for TODAY ONLY!
- Judy G. Russell of The Legal Genealogist had a number of good articles this week:
- “NEHGS Announces DNA Day in Worcester, Mass.” by Marian Pierre-Louis on her blog Marian’s Roots and Rambles
- “Tuesday’s Tip – Check Out Digitized Genealogy and Family History Books” by Randy Seaver on his blog Genea-Musings
- Also see a recent book review on a genealogical crime mystery: “Book Review: ‘The Spyglass File,’ by Nathan Dylan Goodwin“
- “Respect and Rights” by Debby Parker Wayne on her blog Debb’s Delvings in Genealogy – excellent article on what to do about discovering touchy subjects in our research
- “Quick Tip – Deeds May Have Been Recorded Much Later” by Yvette Hoitink on her blog Dutch Genealogy – excellent article no matter where the deed is located!
- “Lots of Love, Daddy” by Deborah Sweeney on her blog The Genealogy Lady – it’s the second installment of her grandparent’s World War II letters! I have been waiting for this!
- “The Archive Lady: How to Perserve Civil War Letters?” by Melissa Barker on Geneabloggers
- “Twile Now Integrates with FamilySearch” on Dick Eastman’s blog
- “TGP 48 – Audrey Collins & The UK National Archives” on the Genealogy Professional Podcast with Marian Pierre-Louis
- “Exploring Historical London with the London Picture Map” by Kristen Hyde on the Ancestry Blog
- “Beginning Polish Genealogy” by Jonathan Shea, AG, on Legacy Family Tree Webinars – Free through 5 October!
- Upcoming Live Webinars from the Board for Certification of Genealogists! 7 OCTOBER! Register now (for free)!
New and Updated Resources
- Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings has the new and updated record lists for Ancestry and FamilySearch!
- FindMyPast’s new/updated records for today:
- England Billion Graves Cemetery Index
- British Army, Worldwide Index 1851
- Warwickshire Burials
- Irish Newspapers
Please like & share: