- “Genealogy Bargains for Friday 9 September 2016” on Geneabloggers
- “New Feature on Geneabloggers: The Archive Lady Column” on Geneabloggers – this will be on researching in archives and repositories!
- “Live Long and Prosper” on the Legal Genealogist by Judy G. Russell – I am a huge fan of Star Trek 🙂
- “Quick Tip – Indexes may have added information” by Yvette Hoitink on Dutch Genealogy
- “How to Find Hidden Genealogy Resources in Libraries and Archives” by Amy Johnson Crow
- “National Genealogical Society Publishes the First Workbook on Genetic Genealogy” on Genea-Musings by Randy Seaver – I ordered mine! Have you?
- “Ancestry Launches Brand New Podcast Series, ‘It’s About Time‘” on the Ancestry Blog
- “Ancestry Academy Added New Premium and Free Classes” on GeneaMusings by Randy Seaver
- “TGP 47 – Megan Smolenyak” on the Genealogy Professional Podcast by Marian Pierre-Louis
- “The Stranger in My Genes – A DNA Test That Changed a Life” on DNAeXplained by Roberta Estes
- “Concepts – Managing Autosomal DNA Matches – Step 2 – Updating Match Spreadsheets, Bucketed Family Finder Matches and Pileups” on DNAeXplained by Roberta Estes
New and Updated Resources
- On Randy Seaver’s blog, Genea-Musings, he has updated lists of new/updated records on FamilySearch and Ancestry!
- FindMyPast’s Updated/New Records for Friday:
- London Post Office Directories 1842, 1851, and 1861
- Westminster, Poor Law and Parish Administration
- City of London, Gunmakers’ Company Freedoms and Admissions, 1656-1936
- Thames & Medway Baptisms and Burials
- Westminster Burials
- London, Docklands and East End Baptisms, 1558-1933
- Greater London Burial Index
Please like & share: