- “Fashion Moments – Pigeon Breast” by Genealogy Lady! I absolutely love this series 🙂
- “Hey Soldier, What’s Your Name? Crowdsourcing IDs in Old Group Photos [TUTORIAL]” by Denise Levenick at The Family Curator – WONDERFUL information in this post!
- “The Limits of Ownership” by Judy G. Russell – Going along with the photograph theme, this answers a common question about owning something and owning a copyright to something.
- “Tracing Orphans in Your Ancestry” by D. Joshua Taylor on JSTOR Daily
- FREE ebook by Thomas MacEntee “Digitization Options for Family Photos: Including Slides, Film Negatives, and Home Movies” You can get it for free through Sunday!
- “NGS Announces a New Course in the American Genealogical Studies Series: Beyond the Basics” – This course used to be called the Home Study Course, which I took and really benefited from. It is a wonderful course for those who are new to genealogy or those who have been involved for years and just want more knowledge!
- “Forensic Genealogy Institute Announces Dates for 2016 Event” on Dick Eastman’s blog
- “New FamilySearch Collections: Week of August 17, 2015” List on Dick Eastman’s blog
- “Forces War Records Releases New Online Database of British Prisoners of War Held in Japan or Japanese-Occupied Territory” article on Dick Eastman’s blog
- FindMyPast Friday’s newest records:
- Probate Calendars of England and Wales 1858-1959
- Hertfordshire Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials
Did I miss anything? Add it below or comment on Facebook!
Please like & share: