- “Middy Blouse” – This week’s Fashion Moment brought to you by the Genealogy Lady
- AncestryDNA has a new featured called Shared Matches. There’s a video about it below and Randy Seaver from Genea-musings discussed it here and Judy G. Russell discussed it here.
- Do you love the Genealogy Roadshow? Want to be on the next season? Fill out their casting application and good luck to you!
- “Ancestry Collaborates with Gannett to Digitally Archive More Than 80 U.S. Newspapers” by Dick Eastman – very welcome news!
- “Archives of 53,000 Jews Who Lived in Ireland Made Available to the Public” on the IrishTimes
- “Introducing Twile’s Family History Timeline” – by TwileChannel – a video showing what Twile can do! It’s not just for your ancestry either, but can also be for current milestones (first steps, first words, etc.) you wish to share with your family.
- “Introducing AncestryDNA New ‘Shared Matches’ Feature” by Ancestry – to go with the blog posts I mentioned as well as the Ancestry Blog post
- FindMyPast Friday New Records:
- Manchester Electoral Registers Browse 1832-1900
- Irish Newspapers
- Derbyshire Hospital Admissions and Deaths
- New Zealand, Nelson, Petition After the Wairau Incident 1843
Please like & share: