- “Genealogy Bargains for Thursday 25 February 2016” on Geneabloggers
- “AncestryDNA Now Offered in 29 Countries” on Ancestry’s blog
- “1 Reason You’re Not Seeing the Red Flags in Your Genealogy” ALSO “How to Build a Genealogy Research Plan” on Amy Johnson Crow’s blog
- “Studying Evidence Analysis, Part 2” on Adventures in Genealogy Education by Angela McGhie
- “Source Citations: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” on The Family Locket
- “Concepts – How Your Autosomal DNA Identifies Your Ancestors” on DNAeXplained by Roberta Estes
- “A Guided Tour of Cyndi’s List 2.0” presented by Cyndi Ingle on Legacy Family Tree Webinars – free until 2 March!
- New Finding Your Roots Episode featuring Neil Patrick Harris, Gloria Steinem, and Sandra Cisneros
- “The Family History Library Announces Free Classes and Webinars for March 2016” on FamilySearch blog
- “Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com – Week of 14 to 20 February 2016” on GeneaMusings by Randy Seaver
- “New FamilySearch Collections Update: February 22, 2016” AND “Use eGENEe to Search for Genealogy and History Websites and Resources” on Dick Eastman’s Blog
- FREE ONLINE COURSE: Genealogy: Researching Your Family Tree starts March 14 and is put together by University of Strathclyde
- GEN-FED 2016 – Registration opens TOMORROW at 11am!!! This is on my list of must-attend institutes.
Please like & share: