- “14 Reasons the New Ancestry is the Worst Thing Since Unsliced Bread” by Kerry Scott from Clue Wagon – this is a satirical post about people’s upset over the new Ancestry – it’s simply meant to be funny and to put a smile on your face 🙂
- “‘Old Ancestry’ Goes Away on 15 December” by Randy Seaver on Genea-Musings – to go along with Clue Wagon’s post!
- “Fashion Moments – Zipper” by Deborah Sweeney from the Genealogy Lady blog
- Genealogy Bargains for 18 November 2015 – Check this one out! There are sales on AncestryDNA and FamilyTreeDNA and much more!
- Also check out today’s Genealogy Bargains for more deals
- “Family History NaNoWriMo Contest 19-22 November 2015” by Geneabloggers – for those who wish to learn about writing your family history!
- “Did you know that the Library of Congress has an Extensive Manuscript Collection” on the Upfront with NGS blog
- “Genetic Genealogy 101 Part 3: Testing” on the In-Depth Genealogist – great review on the three kinds of tests and some of the well known testing companies
- The 2016 NGS Conference has posted their program online! Registration begins December 1st but if you plan on going get your hotel room now!!!
- “Harvard’s Digital Portrait of Colonial Life” on Dick Eastman’s blog
- “Upcoming ISGS Webinars – December 2015” on the Illinois State Genealogical Society Blog – register and attend for free (watching it live is free)!
- Kalkaska County Library – Kalkaska County, Michigan – they have a library database from 1879-2012!
- “New FamilySearch Collections Update: November 9, 2015” on Dick Eastman’s blog
- FindMyPast Friday’s:
- England & Wales, Electoral Registers 1832-1932
- British Newspapers
- British in Argentina 1914-1919
- Additional Social & Institutional Records from Devon, England
Please like & share: