Today is our 5th wedding anniversary! Here’s to many more in our wonderful life together 🙂
- “Online Map Keeps Tabs on the Lay of Juneau’s Cemetery” – A grant was given to map the graves of the cemetery digitally! Very neat!
- Genealogy Lady posted another fashion blog post: “Madeleine Vionnet” – Madeleine Vionnet was a French fashion designed who was famous for her ‘bias cut’ dresses. A great read!
- “The American Civil War Then and Now” – an amazing photo collection of what a place looked like during the Civil War and today.
- “Crinolinemania 1857-1867” – an interesting fashion period. I am incredibly thankful that I did not know this time!
- Who Do You Think You Are returns July 26th! Here is the listing of celebrities for this season on Geneabloggers
- The UK Who Do You Think You Are is also returning! Check out their lineup here.
- Discovering Your Past has it’s first episode and it features Deb Sweeney from GenealogyLady! It’s a quick half hour video and looks to have been a lot of fun! I look forward to more from them.
- Free webinar “Five Mistakes to Avoid with Event Dates” by MyHeritage (about 41 minutes long)
- FREE webinar coming July 1st at 2pm EST: “The Secret Lives of Women – Researching Female Ancestors Using the Sources They Left Behind” by Gena Philibert-Ortega – hosted by Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- This has been big news all over the genealogy world – “Historic Freedmen’s Bureau Records Released” – check out EOGN’s article with a video and the official announcement! Very exciting 🙂
- EOGN: “Heredis 2015 is Now Available for Windows and Macintosh” – a new genealogy program for both Windows and Macs. Check out the article to read about what it includes!
- Some new FindMyPast.com.au records! Check out the link for more information here.
Please like & share: