- “How to Set a Smart Genealogy Goal” by Amy Johnson Crow – ’tis the season for New Year Goals! Amy offers a way to make resolutions achievable.
- “Don’t Use QR Codes on Tombstones!” – by Dick Eastman on Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter (EOGN) – I haven’t seen one of these myself but it is an interesting subject.
- “23andMe, Ancestry and Selling Your DNA Information” – on DNAeXplained by Roberta Estes
- “NIGR Becomes Gen-Fed” on EOGN
- “Scrivener II: Beyond the Basics Mini Boot Camp” on Geneabloggers – I took the introductory course and loved it! If you’ve heard of this software and want to give it a shot, there’s a link to the introductory instruction on the link as well.
- New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEGHS) offers free access to some databases on AmericanAncestors.org during the month of January!!
- “Genealogy Bargains for Thursday December 31 2015” by Geneabloggers
- “New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org – December 20 to 26, 2015” on Geneamusings
- “Nottingham City Burial Records Back to 1830’s Now Available on Deceased Online” and “UK Archives Digitizes World War I Hospital Diaries” and “NEHGS Offers FREE Access to Important Databses on AmericanAncestors.org during the Month of January 2016” on EOGN
- FindMyPast Friday‘s New Records:
- PERSI Image Updates
- Knights of the Realm Index
- British Army, Worldwide Index 1841
- Warwickshire Baptisms
Please like & share: