- “Genealogy Bargains for Friday 22 July 2016” on Geneabloggers
- “Clueing In To Census Records” on Family Locket – a great reminder that there may be something you missed in a record!
- “Nine Autosomal Tools at FamilyTreeDNA” on DNA eXplained by Roberta Estes – a great guide for those who use FTDNA
- “3 Things to Ask a Genealogy Librarian” by Amy Johnson Crow – wonderful advice!
- “Game of Genomes” on DNA eXplained by Roberta Estes – interesting series I look forward to reading
- “How Genealogy and Pokemon GO Are Alike” by Amy Johnson Crow – a fun post 🙂
- “Windows 10 Survival Guide for Genealogists” by Thomas MacEntee – watch the webinar LIVE for FREE TODAY at 2pm EST!
- “DPLA Genealogy and Family History Workshop” by Amy Johnson Crow and Tamika Maddox Strong – coming up on the 26th! Don’t miss it!
- “Organize Your Life Online” by Lisa Louise Cook on Family Tree Webinars Free until 27 July!
Updated and New Resources
- Randy Seaver from Genea-Musings has new and updated records listed for Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- FindMyPast Friday’s Record List:
- British Army Service Records
- Scotland, Linlithgowshire (West Lothian), Electoral Registers 1864-1931
- Britain, Absent Voters List 1918-1921
- New South Wales 1901 Census
- PERSI Index Update
Please like & share: