- “Genealogy Bargains for Thursday 3 March 2016” on Geneabloggers
- “Trip to Family History Library? Two videos and a map” on DearMyrtle – this is wonderful for those making the trip to do research there!
- “Longevity Pedigree Chart” on DNAeXplained by Roberta Estes – I’ve made one of these before and it is quite interesting to see your family organized this way
- “RootsWeb is Down? Well Not All of it – Updated” on Genea-Musings by Randy Seaver – I’ve been getting lots of emails about this and point people to this posting.
- “New Ancestry Color Options” by The Genealogy Girl
- “Fearless Females Blogging Prompts: Returning for Another Year to Celebrate Women’s History Month” by Lisa Alzo on The Accidental Genealogist – I am a bit behind but I’m going to take part in this challenge this month!
- “5 Tips for Finding Women’s Obituaries” by Amy Johnson Crow
- “20 Years of Cyndi’s List!” on Cyndi’s List Blog This is awesome!
- “TLC Announces Celebrity Contributors for Spring Season of Who Do You Think You Are” on Geneabloggers – makes me wish I had cable!
- Finding Your Roots next episode is available! This episode features Julianna Marguiles, Azar Nafisi, and Lidia Bastianich
- “Making YDNA and mtDNA Part of Your Family History” a webinar by Diahan Southard on Legacy Family Tree Webinars – free!! and TODAY at 2PM!!!
- “Family History Library Free Webinars for March 2016” on Adventures in Genealogy Education by Angela McGhie
- “Ancestry.com Adds 10 Million Ireland Catholic Parish Registers, 1655-1915” on Genea-Musings by Randy Seaver
- “FREE ACCESS to Irish Genealogy Records on FindMyPast” on Geneabloggers – the free access ends March 8th so take advantage while you can!
- “New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org – February 21 to 27, 2016” AND “Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com – Week of 21 to 27 February 2016” on Genea-Musings by Randy Seaver
- Dick Eastman’s blog: “TheGenealogist Adds World War 2 Prisoners of War” AND “MyHeritage Adds More Than 5 Million Dutch Records to SuperSearch (TM)“
- FindMyPast Friday’s:
- Ireland Roman Catholic Parish Baptisms, Marriages, Burials, Congregational Records
Please like & share: