This has been a busy week for me! I may have missed items because of that so please feel free to add items in the comment section on here or on Facebook.
- “National Archives Virtual Genealogy Fair – October 21-22 2015” – shared by Geneabloggers – if you missed this last year, don’t miss it this year! It’s FREE!
- “Fashion Moment – Garibaldi Shirt” – by Genealogy Lady
- “Tuesday’s Tip – Search for New York Ancestors in the New York State Historical Literature Collection” – by Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings
- “What to do When the Name on the Record is Wrong” – by Amy Johnson Crow
- “I Love the Victorian Era. So I Decided to Live in it” – very interesting article by Sarah A. Chrisman on Vox.com
- “RootsTech Event Registrations are now Available” – on Dick Eastman’s blog
- Ancestry.com – “New Collection: UK apprentices Indentured in Merchant Navy (1824-1910)“
- FamilySearch – Two new collections listed on Dick Eastman’s blog – September 14 update and September 17 update!
- FindMyPast – FREE WEEKEND! From 7am EDT today (the 18th) to 7am EDT on Monday, the 21st – you can access ALL of FindMyPast’s records at no cost! Check out more information here.