Get ready for a month full of Autumn pictures! 🙂
- In case you missed my post yesterday, Amy Johnson Crow has a fun project for this month: “31 Days to Better Genealogy” – it’s free and you get emails with tips, tricks, resources, and methods to make your genealogy better!
- Fashion Moment – brought to you by the Genealogy Lady – “Paul Poiret” – this one is about one of the designers of the times – great read!
- “Book of Kells Now Free to View Online” – from the Library of Trinity College Dublin – okay, so not genealogy related really but as an English and history major who is in love with Ireland, this is amazing. 🙂
- “Tuesday’s Tip – Check out Missouri Digital Heritage Collections” by Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings
- “DNAeXplain Archives – Introductory DNA” by Roberta Estes – if you don’t know her blog yet, this is a great place to go for DNA and genealogy!
- “Graveside Clues in an Old Photo” from Maureen Taylor, Photo Detective
- “ReclaimTheRecords.org Wins its Petition of the NYC Municipal Archives Using Freedom of Information Law” – posted by Dick Eastman – this was all over the genealogy news when it happened! Good news 🙂
- 2015 NARA Virtual Genealogy Fair Schedule!!! – brought to you by Angela McGhie at Adventures in Genealogy Education
- “New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org September 21-27” brought to you by Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings
- FindMyPast Friday’s:
- New York Baptisms 1660-1862
- New York Marriages 1639-1900
- New York Deaths and Burials 1758-1862
- Berkshire, Eton College Register 1441-1698
- London, Dulwich College Register 1619-1926
- Sussex, Lancing College Register 1901-1954
Please like & share: